Raila: We must ensure next government is no product of fraud
August 8 marked the start of the one-year countdown to our second general election under the 2010 Constitution. We have 364 days to go.
By Raila Odinga | 4 years ago
Raila Odinga: Return old order to schools pending consultations to avoid more arson
CORD leader Raila Odinga has called on the Ministry of Education to return previous term dates as a way to restore sanity in public secondary schools that have been hit by an infectious wave if students’ unrest.
Raila Odinga | 4 years ago
Raila lays out CORD’s agenda for 2016
Insecurity, runaway corruption, a wanting electoral infrastructure, wobbly economy whose growth is seen in the stock market and corporate profits but not in the lives of our people and safeguarding the constitution are some of the most immediate challenges we will have to address.
Raila Odinga | 5 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes
- Shahbal ditches Jubilee, eyes ODM ticket
- To cut obesity in children, tax sugar sweetened drinks
HEALTH & SCIENCE