'Paris is disfigured': Tears and shock as Notre-Dame burns
"It's finished, we'll never be able to see it again," said Jerome Fautrey, a 37-year-old who had come to watch.
By PSCU and AFP | 2 years ago
Bodies of 14 UN peacekeepers flown to Tanzania
The bodies of 15 UN peacekeepers from Tanzania killed in the Democratic Republic of Congo will be repatriated in the coming days, the Tanzanian army said on Sunday. The soldiers were all members of the Tanzania People's Defence Forces participating in a UN peacekeeping operation in the conflict-torn eastern region of the country. Their base in North Kivu province came under attack by suspected Ugandan rebels on Thursday last week.
PSCU and AFP | 3 years ago
Uhuru travels to Tanzania for Magufuli inauguration
President Uhuru Kenyatta and First Lady Margaret Kenyatta Thursday morning travelled to Dar-es-Salaam to attend the inauguration ceremony of Tanzania’s President-elect John Pombe Magufuli.
PSCU and AFP | 5 years ago
Eyes on president as he hosts succession front-runners
- Mwangi Kiunjuri calls for referendum in 100 days of next government
- Ndichu brothers respond to viral confrontation video
By Jael Mboga
- Uhuru breaks silence on Mt Kenya politics
- Court orders murder suspect Jowie not to live or work out of hometown
By Paul Ogemba
- DPP seeks to drop charges against six in Arror, Kimwarer dams case
By Paul Ogemba
- Bandits attack, kill Kerio Valley’s multi-million fruit farming mentor
- Alfred Mutua: Kalonzo Musyoka no longer the kingpin after election loss