Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala
Biggest costume event globally was postponed from May due to effects of Covid-19. This year’s theme was ‘American Independence’.
By Peris Wambugu | 1 month ago
No artificial bits: Little known rules that are applied in beauty pageants
Some of the common ones include physical appearance, height, weight and dental formula, which determine if one makes the cut.
Peris Wambugu | 1 month ago
Initiative to protect and conserve the African lion launched
The Ministry of Tourism has launched a programme aimed at raising awareness on the plight of the African lion.
Peris Wambugu | 2 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga
- TSC sacks 43 teachers over professional misconduct
- Mombasa bar owners raise concerns over confusion on lifting Covid-19 curfew