Why Kenya may have got short end of the stick in SGR locomotives deal
Last week’s arrival of the first batch of the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) locomotives has done little to quell public debate on whether Kenya really got value for money.
By Otiato Guguyu and Macharia Kamau | 4 years ago
Njiraini, taxman who stayed put amid fierce board fights
This is particularly so in his last days in office when he tried all tricks to stay in office despite the law saying otherwise.
Otiato Guguyu and Macharia Kamau | 1 year ago
In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Photos: June Ruto engaged to Nigerian university professor
By Jael Mboga
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Is Orengo charting his path away from Raila?
By Kamau Ngotho
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- Bunge Chronicles: Ngunjiri, Malala tongue-tied as they turn on their word
By Brian Otieno
- China says rocket debris landed in Indian Ocean west of Maldives