Why CORD is likely to win Makueni by-election despite Kethi's nullification
The celebrated gallant lawyer Kethi Diana Kilonzo has just been thrown out of the Makueni Senatorial contest after the Nominations Dispute Resolution Committee revoked her earlier clearance by IEBC that she was not a dully registered voter but upheld the nomination of Jubilee candidate Phillip Kaloki after dismissing allegations that he was a member of more than one party.
- Okwaro Oscar Plato | 8 years ago
Does failure of political will matter in HIV/Aids fight in Africa?
As the world will be celebrating World Aids day on December 1, it is prudent to review the fight on the scourge. Since the start of 21st century, HIV and Aids have increasingly been labelled an “African disease”. The specter of HIV/Aids, whenever mentioned these days, invariably points in the direction of Africa, probably because of prohibitive, almost unbelievable statistics on HIV/Aids. According to UNAIDS, since the epidemic began, over 60 million people have been infected.
Okwaro Oscar Plato | 3 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat
- 21-year-old man kills two women in hit-and-run accident
By Edward Kosut
- Youth avoid vaccine for fear of infertility and altered menses
HEALTH & SCIENCE