Opinion should not distract our focus on August 9 polls
However, the court decreed that certain conditions needed to be fulfilled to make the postponement legal and legitimate.
By Kamotho Waiganjo | 1 day ago
The Kenyan voter is prone to making irrational moves
Clearly, voters hardly learn from their errors. Voter behaviour is not rational, and that on occasion, voters vote against their best interests.
Kamotho Waiganjo | 7 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy