Secret diary in 2002 formation of Narc and the parallels in 2022
History repeats itself and sometimes in reversal. In his first bid to be president in 2002, Uhuru Kenyatta lost to a grand coalition of opposition.
By Kamau Ngotho | 3 days ago
Encounters with ‘Macharia’ and a look at crystal ball on 2022 poll
I first met Mudavadi in the early 1990s. Both of us were rather green in our respective careers-so much so that cows would have fed on us.
Kamau Ngotho | 10 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy