After death of babies, mothers need more than sick leave
When a woman experiences neonatal death, the presumption at the workplace is that she should go for compassionate or a sick leave.
By Julie Diffu | 2 months ago
This time, Judiciary must not cave in to Executive bullying
Sight must never be lost of the fact that the attack on DCJ Mwilu has always been a veiled threat and attack on the institution of the Judiciary.
Julie Soweto Aullo | 5 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption
- Alfred Mutua opens up on Boniface Mwangi beef, marital split and State House
By Brian Okoth
- Five arrested over DP Ruto Busia rally chaos as Matiang’i sends warning