Consolidation boosting banking sector's operational resilience
During my recent visit to Rwanda it became clear that African banks must play a leading role in making societies resilient and more responsive to the needs of the public.
By Joshua Oigara | 3 days ago
Banks should design loans with more favourable terms for businesses
The widespread job losses and income cuts have also meant depressed demand for MSMEs’ goods and services, due to reduced purchasing power.
Joshua Oigara | 5 months ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri
- KIMC student, 19, found dead with two stab wounds in neck
- Shots fired as chaos mars Raila's rally in Mombasa