Court detains Malindi MP Aisha Jumwa, orders psychiatric test
This after the Director of Public Prosecutions Noordin Haji approved murder and assault charges against her.
Joachim Bwana | 1 year ago
Kilifi Deputy Governor to spend Easter in police custody
Kilifi Deputy Governor Gideon Saburi will spend the Easter weekend in the cell after a magistrate declined to free him.
Willis Oketch and Joachim Bwana | 1 year ago
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill
- Brace for traffic, Kenha says ahead of Mashujaa Day fete in Kirinyaga
By Jael Mboga
- Curfew will be lifted soon, says President Uhuru