Report accurately on northern Kenya conflict to encourage genuine healing
Lately, there has been an escalation of hostilities in northern Kenya, but which have been grossly misreported by the media thereby aggravating the delicate security situation.
By Ibrahim Sheikh Mohamud | 5 years ago
Kenya’s Community Land Bill is defective
On August 11, 2015, the government published the Community Land Bill 2015, triggering the process by which a new statute would be realised to deal with the assorted pieces of community land claimed by various communities across the country.
Ibrahim Sheikh Mohamud | 5 years ago
Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident
- Homa Bay ECDE teacher shot dead while washing utensils
By James Omoro