Is Europe Kenya’s sincere friend or business partner?
Altruism is not a fashionable word in development these days. The selfless concern for others is often not believed as a motive, or it’s misread as paternalism.
By ERIC HABERS | 7 years ago
Gideon's visit rekindles memories of Moi
- You weren’t my father’s wife, man tells Washington Olweny’s widow
By Daniel Chege
- Officer shoots dead six people including girlfriend, kills self in Kangemi
By Jael Mboga
- Mwingi bus crash survivors recount ordeal as search continues
- 11 students arrested after private school dormitory burns
- William Ruto wheelbarrow back to Kisii
By Erick Abuga
- The office of the Deputy President
- Former officer faces justice after 10-year cat and mouse game with police