Meru man to hang for killing wife, one month old daughter
A piercing cry of anguish tore through Gikuune sub location in Meru County on the night of November 10, 2007, arousing Joseph Mwangi from his sleep.
By Dennis Mbae | 5 years ago
Three-year battle between county assembly and bar owner over building
Nyeri County Assembly has for the last three years been trying to eject a bar next to its chambers. Members of the County Assembly have in the past complained that noise from the Unity Bar and Restaurant, disrupts their proceedings.
Dennis Mbae | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy