Financial benefits of a healthy lifestyle
Resolving to be healthy entails making hard personal choices like taking up regular exercise, sticking to a healthy, balanced diet and cutting down on alcohol and smoking or quitting such undesirable habits altogether. This requires unwavering self-discipline and personal resolve.
Caroline Munene | 5 years ago
Infuse digital culture in healthcare
Globally, traditional health care delivery is being challenged if not reconfigured by the pervasive influence of digital technology on humanity. Consumers now access health information on mobile devices. Doctors use apps to improve diagnosis and management of chronic diseases and even remotely monitor patients.
Caroline Munene | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder
- Gang banned years ago returns to Likoni bridge