Transport PS determined to bring order on roads by phasing out reckless drivers
Transport Principal Secretary Nduva Muli is a man on a mission. For him, every headline about loss of lives on the country’s dangerous highways wracks his nerves.
By By MACHUA KOINANGE | 7 years ago
All drivers to be tested afresh
Tens of thousands of Kenyan drivers are set to lose their driving licences once the Government effects the mandatory re-testing starting next year. The Government also plans to outsource motor vehicle inspection to reputable garages to be licensed under strict conditions.
By Machua Koinange | 7 years ago
Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- 19-year-old boy charged with defiling girl three years younger
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Microsoft now says it investigated Gates' involvement with employee
- Wajir Governor impeached
- Jennifer Wambua murder suspect charged