Ken Nyaundi withdraws his bid for LSK nominee to JSC
Former electoral body commissioner Ken Nyaundi has withdrawn his candidature for the vacant Judicial Service Commission (JSC).
By Geoffrey Mosoku | 7 years ago
IEBC sets by-election dates for Bungoma, Lamu counties
Voters in Lamu county and LungaLunga constituency will go to mini polls on December 2 to elect their governor and MPs respectively while the Bungoma senatorial contest will be held on December 19.
By GEOFFREY MOSOKU | 7 years ago
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes
- Shahbal ditches Jubilee, eyes ODM ticket
- To cut obesity in children, tax sugar sweetened drinks
HEALTH & SCIENCE