Take Sh4.4 billion, use it wisely for HIV, TB, malaria...no scandals!
HEALTH & SCIENCE
The money was from the Global Fund Grant Management division for supporting programs on HIV, TB and malaria.
By Beldeen Waliaula | 29 days ago
'Children at higher risk of getting Delta variant'
Children and adolescents are vulnerable to the deadly Covid-19 Delta variant ravaging western Kenya.
Beldeen Waliaula | 30 days ago
Wasted kidneys: I told dad I’d be buried in two years
Globally, kidneys are the most transplanted organs, with about 163 kidney transplants done in seven different hospitals in Kenya.
Beldeen Waliaula | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy