Facing death, Jubilee Party has a lot to learn from the Chinese
After so many denials of what seemed obvious, a startled Jubilee - or what remains of it - came out to stake its claim to the Kiambaa by-election.
By Andrew Kipkemboi | 3 days ago
Do not be too quick celebrate Kiambaa win, pitfalls lie ahead
Mature democracies are characterised by high-performing economies and a responsive political class and tight social fabric.
Andrew Kipkemboi | 10 days ago
‘We know the Kenya we want, but do we have citizens for that new country?’
Boniface Mwangi, journalist-turned-activist is banking his hopes of a new Kenya on the younger generation born after 1997.
Andrew Kipkemboi | 17 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy