Exclusive: Hefty civil service perks and why they may be abolished
A report has exposed how over 600,000 employees in the public service have enjoyed lucrative allowances that account for 70 per cent of gross pay. The report also explains measures to control the rising wage bill.
By alex ndegwa and luke anami | 4 years ago
Joint committee yet to agree on mode of picking IEBC bosses
The ruling coalition and the Opposition have agreed on a number of issues in the ongoing talks on electoral reforms.
Wilfred Ayaga and Alex Ndegwa | 4 years ago
Details of Uhuru, Raila deal on IEBC
"We have managed to have that incorporated into the body of the motion and both leaders will use their influence to rally their troops in Parliament to pass the resolution that will have been agreed by the select committee," Mr Orengo said.
Alex Ndegwa | 4 years ago
Sexual relations with a cousin: What the law says
- BMW driver dies after hitting truck on the Southern Bypass
By Mate Tongola
- Otiende: My removal from JLAC has nothing to do with BBI
- Kivutha Kibwana faulted for hiring brother as Health chief officer
By Grace Nganga
- Puzzle of SMS, tweet that sunk Raila ally
- Want to know the truth about the dead? Read the obituaries
By XN Iraki
- Suluhu: Closer ties for Kenya and Tanzania
By Allan Mungai
- Kabi WaJesus admits to fathering child after DNA test
By Too Jared