× Digital News Videos Health & Science Opinion Education Columnists Lifestyle Cartoons Moi Cabinets Kibaki Cabinets Arts & Culture Podcasts E-Paper Tributes Lifestyle & Entertainment Nairobian Entertainment Eve Woman TV Stations KTN Home KTN News BTV KTN Farmers TV Radio Stations Radio Maisha Spice FM Vybez Radio Enterprise VAS E-Learning Digger Classified Jobs Games Crosswords Sudoku The Standard Group Corporate Contact Us Rate Card Vacancies DCX O.M Portal Corporate Email RMS
×
Watch The Tokyo Olympics 2020 live online

Teachers require teaching skills, not more content knowledge

OPINION

Preparation of teachers has from the inception of formal education, pre-occupied policy makers and implementers.

Teachers require teaching skills, not more content knowledge

By Agumba Ndaloh | 5 days ago

Prof Ndege’s love for research, teaching made him stand out

Prof Ndege’s love for research, teaching made him stand out

Prof Ndege mingled easily with the un-educated and the learned. He was never drunk with his title.

Agumba Ndaloh | 17 days ago

Poor leadership and funding are hurting our universities

It’s a rough life being an employee of a public university.

Agumba Ndaloh | 3 months ago

Low capitation and bad leadership hurting varsities

The government capitation only meets 60 per cent of their recurrent expenditure. Each institution is expected to meet the remaining 40 per cent.

Agumba Ndaloh | 3 months ago

Feedback