Teachers require teaching skills, not more content knowledge
Preparation of teachers has from the inception of formal education, pre-occupied policy makers and implementers.
By Agumba Ndaloh | 5 days ago
Prof Ndege’s love for research, teaching made him stand out
Prof Ndege mingled easily with the un-educated and the learned. He was never drunk with his title.
Agumba Ndaloh | 17 days ago
Low capitation and bad leadership hurting varsities
The government capitation only meets 60 per cent of their recurrent expenditure. Each institution is expected to meet the remaining 40 per cent.
Agumba Ndaloh | 3 months ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy