×
App Icon
The Standard e-Paper
Stay Informed, Even Offline
★★★★ - on Play Store
Download App

Leaders call for calm after Nyali, Malindi attacks

Local politicians have told residents and tourists not to panic following Sunday's twin raids on security facilities in Malindi and Mombasa.

Governor Hassan Joho said the attacks had been exaggerated, adding that the area was safe.

Get Full Access for Ksh299/Week.
Uncover the stories others won’t tell. Subscribe now for exclusive access
  • Unlimited access to all premium content
  • Uninterrupted ad-free browsing experience
  • Mobile-optimized reading experience
  • Weekly Newsletters
  • MPesa, Airtel Money and Cards accepted
Already a subscriber? Log in

Related Topics

Malindi Mombasa