Whatever it takes to win the vote
By Judah Ben-Hur
| September 30th 2020
With the Tanzania general elections set for October 28th, politicians have resorted to doing whatever it takes to woo the electorates. Pictures received by Standard Digital have shown leaders who have previously been aloof from the lives of the downtrodden electorates making them their closest allies.
Other manoeuvres by the CCM party was a concert early in September performed by legendary musician Diamond Platinumz.
Why Man United target has to fight for Barcelona starting roleBarca thrashed Villarreal 4-0 in their first league game of the season on Sunday with two goals from teenage forward...
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Mudavadi hints at new alliance as he seeks top job
- Kalonzo, Gideon announce parting ways with Mudavadi
- Second serving of special meal earns student 6 days’ suspension
- Finally, ANC ‘Earthquake’ day is here [in pictures]
- Drama at Bomas: Ruto arrives, Gideon, Kalonzo leave
- Fresh details on life of woman killed and stashed in suitcase