Cameroon saxophone player Manu Dibango dies from coronavirus
| March 24th 2020
Cameroon-born singer and saxophone player Manu Dibango (pictured) has died from a coronavirus infection, according to a statement on his official Facebook page on Tuesday.
“It is with deep sadness that we announce the loss of Manu Dibango, our Papy Groove, who passed away on 24th of March 2020, at 86 years old, further to covid 19,” it said.
Another day without football in Kenya: Fight against coronavirus continuesFootball has stopped. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has not only brought the entire world to a standstill but has also robbed football enthusiasts aroun
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western