Sudanese forces disperse protest in Khartoum North: Reuters witness
| May 13th 2019
Sudanese Rapid Support Forces and police used tear gas on Monday to disperse dozens of protesters in Khartoum North and removed barriers they had set up on a main street in the capital, a Reuters witness said.
The ruling Transitional Military Council (TMC) has repeatedly warned against blocking routes as it remains locked in negotiations with the opposition over a proposed joint civilian-military body to oversee the country.
Sonko urged to repair dilapidated roadsMombasa road East Gate business Community urge Sonko to repair dilapidated and potholed road
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death