By Cyrus Ombati
The Russian made hand grenade, however, failed to explode even after hitting the vehicle’s window.
"He vanished soon after he hurled the explosive," said the police boss.
Police arrived at the scene and collected the explosive before detonating.
This was after the driver drove to Likoni police station and reported the incident.
Next Story »
- Kenya’s Mitsumi strikes deal with US video conferencing firm
- Energy experts head to Nairobi for major oil, gas conference
- Home Afrika reports 25pc decline in profit
- House charged as Treasury set to release Budget estimates
- Principal Secretaries publicise economic blueprint
- MP’s bodyguard robbed of his gun in a Nairobi estate