By Standard Reporter
Former President Daniel Arap Moi has mourned the late Senator Mutula Kilonzo.
The former president described the late Senator as an accomplished lawyer and a true servant of the people who freely gave with a smile.
He noted that Mutula was, before joining politics, one of his lawyers for a long time.
He said the senator would be greatly missed, not only by his family, but by all those who value professionalism and service to humankind.
He prayed to God to give the bereaved family courage to bear the loss.
Next Story »
- At least 42 dead in Pakistan road accident
- At least two killed in clash in east Ukraine
- Chinese police to start carrying guns while on patrol
- 38 million gallons of drinking water poured after teenager urinates into reservoir
- Underwater search for Malaysian jet gets halfway, nothing found
- Editorial Cartoon : 20.04.2014