By Standard Reporter
Former President Daniel Arap Moi has mourned the late Senator Mutula Kilonzo.
The former president described the late Senator as an accomplished lawyer and a true servant of the people who freely gave with a smile.
He noted that Mutula was, before joining politics, one of his lawyers for a long time.
He said the senator would be greatly missed, not only by his family, but by all those who value professionalism and service to humankind.
He prayed to God to give the bereaved family courage to bear the loss.
Next Story »
- Peter Munya election as Meru Governor nullified
- Mrs Ruto: Put an end early marriages
- Saudi listing of Brotherhood as terrorist group complicates Gulf ties
- Scientists prove Rich Tea biscuits are the best for dunking
- Blind artisan finds his niche in shoe polishing
- Duale, Nyamweya differ over competence of PAC chairman