NRHS is one of the major bodies working with the Government on Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision.
The programme is in the last year of the first phase, where the Government’s aim was to reach 860,000 men of ages 15 to 49 in five years.
NGOs in the county are funded with over Sh150 billion annually, but queries have been raised about the manner in which some of them spend the funds.
?Nyanza Reproductive Health Society established in 2009 to run for five years to undertake voluntary male circumcision. It has been operating ten districts accross the country. The project targets 13,000 males per month,and it is funded by President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief.
Next Story »
- Raila after men in black
- Transfer gossip and rumours: Robin van Persie to quit Man United, according to Ronald de Boer
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Stylish Arsenal move onto FA Cup semi-finals with hard fought win
- The Green-eyed monster among women
- Manchester United beat West Brom 3-0 at the Hawthorns
- US ex-congressman says Zimbabwe believes he is a spy