A lone at home Size 8 endured an hour in her shower room on Wednesday after the door jammed.
Dissolutioned after trying everything to get out of the bathroom in vain, the Fire singer was forced to scale up the window and seek help from anyone who could hear her scream.
“I went up the wall and that is how the caretaker heard me and came to my rescue with a pliers. Even then, I could not let him into the bathroom as I was still naked and it took me another 45 minutes to break the lock,” Size 8 told Pulse.
The story went on Twitter later in the day as claims emerged that the singer was trapped in a toilet.
“I even missed a radio interview,” she added.
The singer had just returned home after a long concert weekend when the incident happened.
- Cabinet Secretary meets Liberia President at Jomo Kenyatta Airport
- Uhuru names last two Cabinet Secretaries
- House Committee wants taxes raised
- Sh51.8m gold shipment vanishes mysteriously from airport
- Kenya economy to grow by 6 percent in 2013
- Former councillors ask for Uhuru’s help in send off package stalemate