Girl, 16, charged with murder of baby
By Sky News
| September 13th 2013
Adapted from SkyNews
A 16-year-old girl has been charged with the murder of a baby.
Lincolnshire Police said the girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged over the death of the baby in Baston, Lincolnshire, between September 3 and 4.
She was remanded in custody and is due to appear before Grantham Magistrates Court later this morning.
Young Nairobians fall into Illuminati trapAfter months of investigations, The Nairobian has established that the secret society Illuminati is vibrant in the city and is now attracting hundreds of desperate unemployed young people.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death