MPs tell court to admit Itumbi’s video recording
By Ignatius Odanga
| July 6th 2019
Allies of Deputy President William Ruto want the court to admit the audio-video recording as part of evidence of the alleged assasination plot.
State House digital director Dennis Itumbi said he had the audio and video recording of the La Mada Hotel meeting where the plot to allegedly eliminate Ruto was hatched.
Speaking during the DP's visit to Machakusi in Teso South on Friday, Bumula MP Mwambu Mabonga said it was necessary for Itumbi's evidence to be admitted in courts.
MPs challenged the Directorate of Criminal Investigation George Kinoti to speed up the investigation so that Kenyans can know the truth about the assassination claims.
Mubea quits as radical changes begin at EACCChief Executive Mbarak declined to renew the contract of finance and planning director.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship