Leaders point fingers over poor turnout in Kakamega
By John Shilitsa and Alex Wakhisi | February 6th 2017
Jubilee and Opposition leaders in Kakamega County are blaming each other for the low turn-out in the ongoing voter registration exercise.
ODM's Wycliffe Oparanya accused Jubilee MPs of failing to mobilise locals to register as voters as the Government-allied legislators faulted the Opposition for allegedly shunning the exercise. "Jubilee leaders in the county are not aggressive," Mr Oparanya said.
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Woman ‘happy’ after angry mob lynches her bloodthirsty son
- UoN sheds jobs, courses in step to cut costs as admissions dip
- Postmortem: Missing Mombasa woman died painfully
By Brian Okoth
- Raila now blows hot and cold in debate on judicial impasse
By Brian Otieno