MP blames rising crime to illegal guns from Uganda
By Osinde Obare
| May 15th 2016
Kiminini Member of Parliament Chris Wamalwa has decried rising crime in Bungoma County.
The legislator attributed the upsurge to laxity among security agencies and influx of illegal firearms into the region from Uganda.
Citing the recent killing of a local health worker Daniel Isoe by armed thugs, Dr Wamalwa urged the County Commissioner Seif Matata and County Commander Mrs Lillian Okembo to ensure officers are up to their task of fighting crime. - Osinde Obare
Flood disaster management project now launchedAfrican Development Bank and Maseno University have launched a project to help assess the risk posed by floods in Bunyala and Busia counties.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again