DEFIANT: Moses Kuria - I owe no one explanations
| August 2nd 2017
- Kenyans up in arms - demand for Gatundu South MP to be investigated over Facebook post.
- Moses Kuria has been linked with utterances that have seen him get in trouble in the past.
Following the death of IEBC ICT manager Chris Msando, Gatundu South MP Moses Kuria has stated that he owes no one an explanation over his Facebook post.
Kuria, who has been at the centre of countable controversies, slammed social media users, telling them that they are not the police and that he would not provide information about how he was tipped off on Msando’s vehicle.
The whole fiasco started after Kuria posted a picture of himself pointing at Msando’s car parked at Roysambu Estate.
"I owe nobody any explanations. The media and social media are not part of the police and I refuse to be dragged into this political circus. It will be an exercise in futility... what will happen after explaining myself to you?" Kuria said.
According to the post which the MP pulled down moments after he posted it, he claimed that the IEBC ICT manager was ‘enjoying’ himself with a woman – right before his death was announced.
Kuria has in the past been linked with utterances that have seen him charged – encouraging his critics to bash him on social media after his post.
Kenyans have demanded Kuria to be investigated and that he explains how he got to Msando’s vehicle before anyone else.
This is what we need to do to have peaceful general electionsWith only less than a week to the general elections, care should be taken to ensure that Kenya does not slide back to what happened in 2007/2008 where many live
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Uhuru to open historic park on Jamhuri Day
- Maranda High School dormitory on fire again
By Isiah Gwengi
- Glowing tributes for tycoon Kibe as a visionary, mentor
- Pastor Ng’ang’a’s TV station banned from live broadcast
By Betty Njeru
- ODM candidates in Mount Kenya upbeat as support for Raila soars
- Former PS buried in private ceremony two days after death