Why Moses Kuria needs to apologize
By Fay Ngina
| July 31st 2017
- IEBC ICT Manager, Chris Msando, found dead in Kikuyu, Kiambu County
- He was reported missing on 30th July 2017.
Kenyans are mourning the death of IEBC Manager, Chris Msando whose body was found at the City Mortuary after he was reported missing on 30th July 2017.
It is reported that Mr Msando was strangled, his left hand broken and he had a head injury.
While family and friends were still searching for Mr Msando, Moses Kuria took to his Facebook account and said that Mr Msando was enjoying his sweet time with a woman after Msando’s car was found in Roysambu.
I believe Moses Kuria needs to apologize to the family of Mr Msando for what he posted on his Facebook page because he was very wrong.
The fact that he has deleted what he posted will not change anything because the post was very malicious and so wrong at the same time.
RIP Chris Msando!
To fight drought, involve communitiesAccording to the latest information from the Meteorological Department, rainfall will be poorly distributed in April, May and June, and this will have a serious impact on agriculture
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro