Signs that you are a power couple
By Dayan Masinde | July 15th 2020
1. You both are strong individuals with firm identities.
2. You both have a healthy self-esteem functioning with
3. You both are secure enough not to diminish each other's
shine but help each other to be the best.
4. Your coming together as a couple has a positive impact on
the people around you. You are a blessing to people individually and together.
5. You both speak life to each other, to your children, to
those around you. You are not gossips or negative talkers, you speak positive
6. You both are striving to be whole emotionally,
spiritually, sexually, financially, physically and professionally.
7. You both have a joint vision and pursue it passionately.
8. You both value what you have enough to protect it with no
9. You both are raising children who will be champions with
10. You both sharpen each other as iron sharpens iron and
have given each other authority to keep each other accountable.
11. You both are prayer warriors and the spiritual realm knows
you two to speak in God's name.
12. You both are growing your influence to shape society and
leave a mark, not merely exist.
13. You both are admired by others because of the value you
add to lives.
14. You both work as a team with God at the centre. A chord
of three is not easily broken.
15. You both are solution providers and not problem
bringers. Your presence signifies that things will be better.
16. You don't live a marriage of pity but a marriage of
Are you a power couple?
© Dayan Masinde and Akello Oliech
In my book, MANHOOD SERIES, I walk with men through the
journey of understanding themselves and their woman.
In my other book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I walk with women
through the journey of self-discovery and their relationship with men.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde,
MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to
the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to
download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde,
MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address
to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to
download and read on your phone or computer
New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- James Mwangi: Being at centre of Covid fight paid off
- Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong