19 reasons why you are still single
By Dayan Masinde | July 5th 2020
1. The words you speak. You speak negative words such
"Good men don't exist", "All women are gold diggers."
2. You push people away then lament that you are rejected.
3. Your first impressions are not so amazing. You are not
well put together so people don't get interested in you.
4. Your follow up impressions are disappointing. Perhaps you
attract people with your first impression but when they really get to know you
they find out you are toxic, pushy, vulgar, possessive or negative.
5. There is no purpose you are pursuing. Purpose makes you
special and stand out. The one who loves you will fall in love with your purpose.
Don't just sit in the house sulking why you are single.
6. Your Social media profile. You are single but say on your
profile that you are married, you call yourself a fishy or immature name, your
profile posts are not honourable, you are a catfish putting photos not of you
pretending to be you. People are watching.
7. You display immaturity. Mature people will avoid you.
8. You display double mindedness, flirting with different
9. Your microclimate is not pleasant. Once someone gets
close to you, they don't enjoy your company.
10. You have not healed. Bitterness, anger and the holding
on of the past shows and it can put off suitors who are whole looking for
someone who is whole and ready.
11. You have a low self-esteem and it causes you to be seen
as draining. When you don't love yourself you make it hard for others to love
12. You are self centred. You make everything about you and
13. You rush and show desperation. You hurriedly seek
commitment with anyone who shows potential so people keep off you because you
make them feel like you are just using them to achieve the goal of marriage.
14. You don't know how to relate with those of the opposite
gender, making interactions awkward.
15. You are too impatient and get bored easily (connections
16. You are wasting your time with the wrong ones.
17. You fear commitment so you turn down chances of starting
love yet you say you want love.
18. You are too sexual and give off suggestive vibes too
eagerly. Conversations with you are often about sex so you get stuck in a
sexual web putting off people who are looking for something deeper.
19. It is not yet time. singlehood is a season. You are ripe
and ready for marriage, relax, your spouse will find you busy being you.
© Akello Oliech and Dayan Masinde
In my book, MANHOOD SERIES, I walk with men through the
journey of understanding themselves and their woman.
In my other book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I walk with women
through the journey of self-discovery and their relationship with men.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde,
MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to
the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to
download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- 'My daughter wasn't late MCA's side-lover'
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- Knec gives new rules for exams as private schools reject move
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus