Steps on how to reset your KRA password using iTax
By Fay Ngina
| June 26th 2020
With only a few days left to the deadline of filing the KRA
returns, most Kenyans are rushing to do so to avoid getting fined.
of queuing to file returns was resolved after KRA introduced iTax, a platform
where taxpayers can update their tax registration details or file returns.
Forgetting a password for an important account like iTax
happens to anyone given that you only use it once in a year when filing your
In case you’ve forgotten your password, here are few steps
you can follow to retrieve it.
• Open your browser and log in to KRA itax portal:
• Once on the website, type your KRA pin and click continue
• Proceed downward and click where it is written: “forgot
• Proceed to answer the security question and then click
• A password will be sent to your email, therefore, open
another tab and proceed to log in to your email.
• Copy the password sent and go back to the KRA website and
• Enter your PIN and the password sent to your email and
• Once in the website fill in the places with a red
asterisk. The old password remains the one sent to your email and proceed to
set your new password. Chose the security question and set the answer.
• Agree to KRA website policy and disclaimer by clicking the small box and click submit. Your password is set.
Here is a short video of how to reset your KRA password (Video/Courtesy); <iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TQw003tw564" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Kenyan among 10 heroes recognised for efforts to end human traffickingOtiende has assisted more than 400 victims of human trafficking
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau