Woman found guilty of beating husband fined seven cows
By Fay Ngina
| March 10th 2020
from Kipini, Tana River County was fine seven cows after she was found guilty of
Ann Karembo was reported to the Elders by her sister-in-law Christina
Tsuma for beating up her husband severally.
Karembo tried denying the charges brought forth but the elders later found her guilty of the beating her husband Yonnah Katana.
She was ordered by the elders to pay a fine of seven cows
The elders added that failure to comply with the orders will
see her attract a public curse and excommunicated from the community.
Vardy leads Leicester past Aston VilllaLeicester City's Jamie Vardy ended his long scoring drought with two goals after coming off the bench as they returned to winning ways with a 4-0 win
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Use of police officers to enforce child custody orders declared illegal
By Daniel Chege
- PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park