This is the simplest way you can recover your lost itax password
The guide provides a series of steps that will lead one to acquiring new password
Forgetting a password for an important account like iTax happens to anyone given that you only use it once in a year when filing your tax returns.
When you forget your password take it easy now that we have you covered through this guide that will see your problem sorted.
Guide to reset your password
• Open your browser and log in to KRA itax portal: itax.kra.go.ke.
• Once on the website, type your KRA pin and click continue
• Proceed downward and click where it is written: “forgot password/unlock account.”
• Proceed to answer the security question and then click submit.
• A password will be sent to your email, therefore, open another tab and proceed to log in to your email.
• Copy the password sent and go back to the KRA website and click back.
• Enter your PIN and the password sent to your email and press login.
• Once in the website fill in the places with a red asterisk. The old password remains the one sent to your email and proceed to set your new password. Chose the security question and set the answer.
• Agree to KRA website policy and disclaimer by clicking the small box and click submit. Your password is set.
Here is a video guide courtesy of DOPE KE:
Do you have stories, videos or pictures you would like to share with the world?
Simply click on Post Your Story button placed at the top of the website