Police officers out to sabotage crackdown on rogue matatus
By Standard Reporter | November 14th 2018
Still on crackdown of rogue matatus could some elements within the police be out to sabotage the just launched crackdown?
Well, speculation is rife they may attempt to jeopardize the exercise because of selfish reasons.
Some officers in the force now want Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinnet to personally monitor the crackdown from now henceforth.
Supervision is a major problem in the service hence need for the issue to be looked into thoroughly least people who do not mean well ensure it does not work out.
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed