Make it difficult for people to enjoy talking with you as you push them away because you take things too personal
Ruin your relationship with your children because you will be over dramatic, over analytical and over reacting
Over thinking is dangerous. It will...
1. Make you paranoid as you think something wrong is always about to happen.
2. Make it difficult for people to enjoy talking with you as you push them away because you take things too personal.
3. Contradict your faith because faith requires blind trust in God.
4. Make you sleepless. Your overworking mind will make you restless.
5. Magnify simple problems making it difficult to find solutions.
6. Keep you from taking risks that are needed for you to advance in life. You will be too cautious.
7. Keep you from enjoying sex because sexual pleasure requires a relaxed mind.
8. Ruin your relationship with your children because you will be over dramatic, over analytical and over reacting.
9. Fuel your low self-esteem because you will be assuming bad things about you, that you are not good enough and that people don't like you.
10. Make your partner/spouse uncomfortable because you will be over possessive constantly scared you are about to lose him/her.
11. Make people avoid you. If you are single it will push potential suitors away from you because they will repel your over sensitivity.
12. Keep you from starting that business, ministry, organization or project you should have started years ago because overthinking makes you think you will fail even before you start.
13. Make you pray less and worry more.
14. Make you full of fear.
15. Make you angry and irritable as you constantly think people are out to get you.
16. Make you jealous as you create enemies in your mind.
17. Make you a control freak because over thinking scares you that you are losing control.
18. Lead you to depression or even suicide as you stop listening to reason and start hearing your own negative, hopeless and dark voices.
Stop over thinking. Take control of your mind. Tell it not to go overboard. Learn to relax. Take things easy. Laugh at yourself. Stop comparing yourself with others. Stop taking things personal. Stop seeking revenge. Focus on positive memories. Worship and meditate more. Give an allowance for disappointments and setbacks in life. Make others smile. Stop being a control freak. Stop beating yourself up. Stop dwelling on petty fights. Get out of your head and start enjoying laugh.
Look at yourself in the mirror and say "My mind, don't over think"
© Dayan Masinde
In my new book, WOMANHOOD SERIES, I show women why emotional intelligence and balance is important and how they can achieve it practically. Far too many ladies are fighting battles in their mind.
In my other new book, MANHOOD SERIES, I address men and steps to them finding mental stability, conquering their anger and finding peace. Alot of men feel mentally frustrated and have anger issues.
To purchase the MANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word MAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
To purchase the WOMANHOOD SERIES written by Dayan Masinde, MPESA Ksh. 200 to 0721590954, then text the word WOMAN and your email address to the same number and the book will be sent to your email address for you to download and read on your phone or computer.
Do you have stories, videos or pictures you would like to share with the world?
Simply click on Post Your Story button placed at the top of the website