Renowned socialite who won't pay salonists their dues
By Standard Reporter | November 12th 2018
A renowned socialite is giving a section of beauty services provider’s sleepless nights.
Several saloon and beauty parlor owners in the city estate where the curvaceous lady stays accuse her of refusing to pay for services she received.
The Grapevine has been told that after realizing that the providers have ganged against her because of her 'can't pay, won't pay' behavior, the socialite resolved to be inviting clueless salonists those who offer manicure and pedicure to her house.
She still takes the individual salonists and the people who work on her nails round in circles after they work on her.
The group are now reportedly planning to shame the socialite who loves free-bies on social media, the same platform that propelled her to fame.
Kenya’s wait for 10,000m title continues as Barega strikes gold
- Agnes Tirop, Hellen Obiri, Lilian Kasait qualify for the women's 5,000m finals
- Transport and technology in Japan: Thika Super Highway is child play
- Olympics: Kenya beat hosts Japan to register first win hours after losing 31-0 to Great Britain
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession