Video of hot Botswana minister dancing lights up Twitter
By Vincent Kejitan
| July 27th 2018
A video of Botswana’s Minister of Investment, Trade and Industry Bogolo Joy Kenewendo dancing has surfaced online.
In the video, the 30-year-old is seen dancing to Kwaito music as a small crowd cheers her on.
Kenewendo came to the limelight in April this year after she was appointed by President Mokgweetsi Masisi.?
At the time she was celebrated all over social media for being one of the youngest minister’s in Botswana’s Parliament.
The legislator was first elected to parliament in 2016 and holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics from the University of Botswana.
She also holds a masters in International Economics from Sussex University in the UK.
Ethiopia PM meets 'ex-terrorist'Abiy Ahmed held a brief meeting with Berhanu Nega on his trip to Washington.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller