EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE: Police use teargas to scatter protesting traders in Nairobi CBD
By Robert Abong'o | July 12th 2018
Police on Thursday morning were forced to use teargas to disperse traders in Nairobi’s Central Business District after disruption of traffic along Haile Selassie Avenue.
The traders, identified as Wakulima Market Traders were said to be protesting over the high rates levied by the County Government.
More to follow....
Here’s an exclusive video of the ordeal captured by Ureport Kenya cameras this morning:
Father of 17 pleads for help as life pushes him to the edge
By Faith Kutere
- Narok governorship race hots up as sole female aspirant okayed by elders
- Human Rights Commission blasts placement of roadblocks on Thika Road
- Why private schools dropped
- Trouble in Raila's paradise over BBI changes
By Oscar Obonyo
- DP defends Russian Jab as PPB affirms it meets safety standards