Angry residents torch 14 trucks in Molo after lorry hit and killed 2 people
By JULIAN KAMAU | February 28th 2017
Residents of Mariashoni ward in Molo have burnt 14 trucks after a lorry ferrying timber allegedly hit and killed two people.
Some of the residents claim that the said truck drivers normally over speed and drive recklessly on the highway.
The burnt trucks will lead to a loss of millions of shillings which is likely to have a negative effect on the economy.
This is what Kenyans on twitter had to say about the incident.
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes