Video: A message to Maureen Mwende, her husband and unborn child
By JULIAN KAMAU | February 22nd 2017
After news emerged that Maureen Mwende, the lady whose hands were chopped off by her husband for not bearing him children, there were varied reactions from a section of Kenyans.
Majority lauding her for attempting to save her marriage by all means as others condemned her for cheating on her husband.
Here is a video message to Mwende, her husband and her unborn child from one Charles Branton
Grand plan behind Uhuru and Raila 2022 election coalition pact
- How Chris Kirubi helped shape Nairobi
By Philip Kisia
- Ruto and allies plot December, January mass walk-out from Jubilee
- Woman demands Sh25 million from Kenneth Lusaka for her unborn child
By Paul Ogemba
- Why it’s easier to get into Oxford, Harvard than top Kenyan schools
By XN Iraki
- Uhuru hosted by King Philippe at the Royal Palace in Brussels