Why Kenyans will miss heaven
| February 16th 2017
Kenyans are an interesting lot. Call them last minute homo-sapiens. They will even get late on the
They will even get late on the queue to heaven and the devil will be on hand to take the wrap.
A whole month of registration as voters and the fellows behaved as if they did not know.
On the last day, the queues were impressive, starting as early as 5 am!
Guys, learn time management!
Has Kenya become so weak our land is occupied by foreign armies?Oh dear, can’t our neighbours allow a moments rest please? Why are they so hell bent on disturbing our peace?
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption