Raila reveals CORD is ready to do anything to bring down JUBILEE in 2017
By Peter Imbuyi | August 18th 2016
“If my candidature proves to be an impediment in our determined resolve to rescue the country from the grips of Jubilee, and if supporting another person would help, I would be more than willing to step down for them,” Raila said, as quoted by a local newspaper.
My question is, could this be the right time for Hon. Musalia Mudavadi to come back home and lead the team? Was Hon. Ababu Namwamba, so fast to leave CORD because here is an opportunity that needed a profound person like him? Maybe yes or no, depending on the reasons that can be tabled. Can CORD really bring down Jubilee?
Most people will say No but I'm for Yes. Who really ever knew if the KANU regime could ever come to an end, no one but in 2002 the so called NARC took power with Hon. Mwai Kibaki as the President of Kenya, courtesy of Raila Amollo Odinga.
If Raila steps down, this could mark one of the wisest decisions ever made in the political history. Moreover, Raila has not been so strict that the leadership of Cord is restricted to the three of them that is, Hon. Wetangula, Raila and Kalonzo but has hinted that there is a possibility of considering an outsider, Hon. Mudavadi you are the outsider who can lead CORD.
“I have run three times. I have lost once. I know I was robbed. I know how I was robbed and that’s why I have insisted on electoral reforms. I know once we fix the IEBC we will be securing our victory. I am much wiser,” Raila added.
My knowledge is that, if Hon Raila stepped down today, it could form the strongest Coalition. Who is with me? Strike your comments on here, it may help the way forward for this nation remember we are the coming future leaders.
MY ADVICE TO BABA: Bring back the Hon. on your left back to Cord as the President and Jubilee will go back home.
3,000m steeplechase duo of Chepkoech and Kiyeng duo chase elusive medal
- Cheruiyot is just happy to have finally raced at the biggest stage
- Olympics: 5,000m runner Kimeli sails through to final, believes 2021 could be his year to deliver
- Syombua exit in 400m heats as Botswana’s Montsho calls it a day on the track
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession