Act to end traffic jams on Thika Road
By Raymond Kirundi | December 4th 2015
There are frequent traffic jams on Thika Highway near Muthaiga Police Station.
The almost permanent jam at Muthaiga to Pangani is basically caused by the slip lane that brings traffic from Kiambu Road.
The only solution is to close it and direct all drivers seeking to use Forest Road to drive to the survey underpass and exit at traffic police headquarters.
PSVs should also be prohibited from using the Murang’a Road-Pangani tunnel and instead go through Pangani turn-off to Park Road and Ngara. This will unclog the highway.
Religion: Sunday is just a day for rest in Japan
- Welcome to Omanyala's world
- Olympics: Faith leads Chebet and Jebitok into 1,500m women semi-finals
- Will Kenya finally open its medal account today?
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession