Nomination of duo was out of order
By Nicholus Cheruiyot | December 2nd 2015
It was wrong for President Uhuru Kenyatta and his deputy William Ruto to nominate lawmakers to the Cabinet when there are so many other qualified Kenyans.
The nominations of Kericho Senator Charles Keter and Malindi MP Dan Kazungu to the Energy and Mining dockets respectively, was out of order. The move will occasion an unnecessary campaign mood in the nominees’ backyards.
The electoral body will spend colossal amounts on by-elections that will ensue in the likely scenario of Parliament giving a nod to the duo’s nominations.
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes